Looking for answers to your digital signage questions?
Need help with content, network management or just need to speak with someone before settling on a solution?
You’ve come to the right place.
I work with software publishers, hardware integrators, digital signage operators and end-users all around the globe. During the past 15 years I’ve had the opportunity to collaborate on many projects:
- Restaurant menu boards
- Office directory displays
- Donor boards
- Screen based advertising
- Retail / promotional signage
- Interactive signage / wayfinding
Here’s what I offer:
- 15+ years of experience working on digital signage projects as a consultant, documentation specialist, support technician, and content creator.
- Previous retail packaging and point-of-sale signage design experience.
- A mix of creative and technical experience. Corporate IT support technician for a national retail store chain.
- Able to communicate technical information and concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Fully bilingual (English and French).
- Worked with major software developers and their customers.
- Authored hundreds of white papers and technical documents.
- Experience in writing and responding to RFPs.
- Live, one-on-one software training via online session.
- Technical support.
- Technical documentation (user manuals, brochures, wiki, blog).
- Content creation and re-purposing for digital signage use, including multi-screen layouts and video wall content.
- Pre-sale and post-sale assistance (onboarding).
- Project management.
- Translation services (English/French).
Have you recently purchased a digital signage software solution and need assistance?
Do you want to be productive as quickly as possible?
Call or email me for a free consultation.